All employees of Training360 are working to provide more to our clients in the fields of training, examination and recruitment. The processing of personal data is of paramount importance to us also due to the nature of our work.
We would like to assure you that your personal data is being processed safely and we comply with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of Personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR). Below you will find information about our data processing activities relating our core services, your rights under the GDPR and how you can exercise them.
- General Data Protection and Privacy Notice
- Data processing and cookie management notice for the use of the Training360 Kft. website and social media websites
- Privacy notice for data processing of course participants (training services)
- Privacy notice for Atlassian training delivered by Training360 and META-INF
- Privacy notice for candidates taking exams at authorised testing centers (testing services)
Data requests and any inquiries regarding data processing may be submitted to us via the following addresses (in Hungarian or in English language): Training360 Kft., Mailing address: 1117 Budapest, Budafoki út 56. A. ép. III. emelet, E-mail: email@example.com.
General Data Protection and Privacy Notice:
Until 1 October 2020
Privacy notice for data processing of course participants (training services):
Until 12 May 2020 Until 31 August 2020 Until 1 October 2020 Until 14 January 2021
Privacy notice for candidates taking exams at authorised testing centers (testing services):
Until 12 May 2020 Until 12 July 2020 Until 1 October 2020