This Oracle Service Bus 12c: Design and Integrate Services training takes a use case driven approach to explain the OSB capabilities of connecting, mediating and coordinating the interaction between different applications and services across a variety of platforms, protocols, and interface technologies. Expert Oracle University instructors discuss OSB as a common infrastructure in support of a broad scale SOA initiative.
- Use Oracle Service Bus 12c to make services interact in a decouple manner.
- Implement enterprise-quality message flows with Service Bus 12c.
- Implement message validation, routing, transformation and enrichment.
- Integrate services with legacy systems.
- Enable service level abstraction.